Monday, December 11, 2017

Review: My Wild Duke

My Wild Duke My Wild Duke by Eva Devon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My Wild Duke by Eva Devon is book Eight in "The Duke's Club" series. This is the story of Lady Beatrix Westport and Captain Adam Duke.
Beatrix was once 'A diamond of the First Water' whispered to be the most beautiful women of all.
But then there was a accident that wiped out her family and left her crippled. Now Beatrix seems to hate everyone and everything. When her cousin Lock talks her into leaving the house for a ride she happens to see Lock's sister brother in-law, Adam. Just looking at Adam makes her stomach flutter but also makes her hate him for the carefree way he was acting.
Adam in an American who is looking to expand the family business but he too has also know hardships. When he happens to see Beatrix with Lock he later asked his friends about her and is sadden to hear her sad story. Adam feels that it is such a shame for a beautiful young women to want to stay in her room and not move forward in life.
Beatrix and Adam story was so emotional, heartfelt and just so good. I could not put this book down and truly loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment