Friday, April 20, 2018

Clipped Wings by Betty Shreffler



COMING SOON!!! Clipped Wings by Betty Shreffler is releasing on April 27!!!
 
Are you ready for this emotionally raw, intense, and smoking hot MC story? If so...add it to Goodreads and join Betty Shreffler’s newsletter or follow her on Amazon or Bookbub to be notified of its release --> 

ADD it to Goodreads: 
http://bit.ly/2FOdegb
Follow on Amazon: 
http://amazon.com/author/bettyshreffler
Follow on Bookbub: 
http://bit.ly/2BHL6ta
Join Betty’s Newsletter: 
http://bit.ly/2uzNNtY
 
By joining Betty’s Newsletter, you'll also receive a FREE 5 Chapter sample of Castle of Kings, Book 1, Standalone in the Kings MC Romances.
 
--Clipped Wings Blurb--

They call me the Devil’s assassin. It’s true. I have blood on my hands.
As the VP of the Serpents, my life is driven by loyalty, honor, brotherhood.
Until I see her.
Too young, too innocent. Mine to claim.
What I am, what I do, can never reach her. My dark secrets are scars I bear alone.
I’m torn between my duties and the woman I’ll die to protect.
Until...they try to take what’s mine.
 
What reviewers are saying about Clipped Wings:
 
“Absolutely loved this book, this is one of those 'read it all at once' books. You will definitely not be able to put it down... Betty you have penned a fantastic novel, this book is packed to the brim with danger, violence, and steaming red hot dirty filthy chemistry... everything I'm looking for in a book. I loved this so hard .... I didn't want it to end.” ~ Minxes Book Reviews 
“OMG, Betty Shreffler has once again outdone herself. I fell in love with Dom from the beginning... This is a raw story full of emotions, strength, and trust. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is looking for their next HOT MC Romance!” ~Goodreads Reviewer
“First of all, I love Dom! What an amazing character!... This book will definitely give you ALL the feels. It made me laugh, cry, and cheer. It is definitely HOT! And when it ended, I was ready to pick it up and read it again... I have to say, just when I think your stories can't get any better, you go and give us your next one! It is great to have an author with the talent to give us, the readers, something to love and remember. And you do that, time and again... I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next!” ~Goodreads Reviewer
 
ALSO AVAILABLE
 
Castle of Kings (A Kings MC Romance, Book 1, Standalone)
 
 
Free in Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment