Friday, April 20, 2018

Review: Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling

Welcome to the Dark Side Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Welcome to the Dark Side by Giana Darling is book Two in The Fallen Men Series. This is the story of Zeus Garro and Louis Lafayette 'Lou'.I have read the previous book (and loved it) but feel this is easily a standalone book.
Zeus happen to meet Lou when she was 7 years old. Lou was an innocent victim of a shoot out wheres Zeus saved her life. But they both were hurt by a bullet and Zeus ended up killing a person. They never met before but she felt he was her guardian monster angel. Because of that bullet they found out early she had cancer and it help to start treatment early. Lou and Zeus spoke at the hospital and someone how formed a bond that never went away. They became Pen Pals and Lou felt Zeus gave her the strength to fight the cancer and she never lost her feelings that he was her guardian monster.
Later when she became a young teenager Zeus stop writing her scared that she would for a crush or love attachment knowing that she was a good girl not needing to be corrupted by his bad life.
But Lou never stopped wanting to turn away from the girl image and took to the Dark side anyway.
Now Zeus if fighting to do the right thing but Lou is his and always has been so he going to take what is his!
I an a fan of Ms. Darling books so I knew I would enjoy this book but I didn't know how much. I completely loved it and could not put it down....read until I finished it a 4:00am. So worth my book-hangover!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment