Saturday, April 28, 2018

Review: Seducing Kaden

Seducing Kaden Seducing Kaden by Siobhan Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

SEDUCING KADEN by Siobhan Davis is book 6 in The Kennedy Boys series. This is the story of Kaden Kennedy and Evelina Garcia 'Eva'. I haven't yet read the previous books, so for me this was a standalone book.
Kaden is a student and Eva is the professor but that doesn't stop them for having a growing attraction nor growing feelings...but Eva is married too. Eva had to marry a man way older than her and just as evil as her family. Now she is forced to be with him and put up with all that he does. So Kaden and Eva try to fight their feelings but that just becomes to hard and they give in.
It was really enjoyable read and now I want to read more in this series!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment