Saturday, June 30, 2018

Review: Lord of Secrets

Lord of Secrets Lord of Secrets by Erica Ridley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Lord of Secrets by Erica Ridley is book Five in the Rogues to Riches series. This is the story of Heath Grenville and Eleanora 'Nora' Winfield. I have read the previous books, but feel this is easily a standalone book.
Nora appears to be all things proper but there is something she is hiding due to needing money badly. So being attracted to Heath is a big problem because he usually solves other peoples problems and brings puzzles to light. But neither can seem to help stop the growing feelings even when both know that they shouldn't be feeling this way.
This was a fun read that I found hard to put down. I have really enjoyed this series and this book just added to that love.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment