Monday, June 18, 2018

Sage's Surrender by Joy Blood

Title: Sage's Surrender
Series: Hells Riders MC #4
Author: Joy Blood
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: June 13, 2018
Sage She is my best friend’s daughter. I have no right to be looking at her the way I do, but with her snotty attitude I find myself wanting to put her bratty ass into its place. Under me.
Brook
I have had a stupid school girl crush on him since I was fifteen years old. Now he is dragging me back to the one person I am not ready to face. My father.

“I felt like I was going up in flames with each turn of the page.” - Janise’s Jivin’ Book Blog
“Sage's Surrender is amazing!” - Cassie Ashford
HOSTED BY:

5 Stars
Sage's Surrender by Joy Blood is book Four in the Hell's Riders series. This is the story of Sage and Brook. I have read the other books and feel you would enjoy this more if you read the previous books, but this can be made into a standalone book.
Brook has always had a crush on her father's friend but of course nothing went anywhere. Brook left her father and the MC Club life now a few years later Sage comes for her...but its because her father has been hurt and might not make it.
With no choice she returns home to her father and she finds she still has feelings for Sage.
Sage felt that Brook was off limits because she was his friend daughter but can he can he let her walk out of his life again?
Great exciting read!

No comments:

Post a Comment