Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Review: To Madden a Marquess by Tamara Gill

To Madden a Marquess To Madden a Marquess by Tamara Gill
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

To Madden a Marquess by Tamara Gill is book Two in the Lords of London series. This is the story of Hunter, Marquess of Aaron and Cecilia Smith. I haven't yet read the previous book, so for me this was a standalone book.
Hunter puts up a good front that he is under control and everything is fine but in truth he is not. Taken to drinking and ending up doing stupid things almost gets him killed but is saved by Cecilia. Cecilia who wishes to help the world but is unable to do everything she wants because she is not a man in stuck with doing what she can. When she happens upon a drunk Hunter about to get run over she goes to save him. Both are so different but it seems fate is setting things up since they keep meeting.
I am a fan of Ms. Gill's writing and this book just reminded me why I love it so. Could not put the book down....loved it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment