Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Review: Falling for the Knight

Falling for the Knight Falling for the Knight by Cecelia Mecca
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Falling for the Knight by Cecelia Mecca is book Two in the Enchanted Falls series. This is the story of Hannah and Tristan. I haven't yet read the previous book, so for me this was a standalone book.
Hannah and her sister head to Scotland to fulfill a dream their parents had. When they jump off an enchanted waterfall, when Hannah awakes she is in a different time. Being a independent business women in times of old is something she can't believe. Tristan is the Lord who comes to investigate a women by the river in crazy clothes that not one knows. Tristan has to take her to his home and feelings start to grow. Hannah slowly starting to realize that she isn't in her time periods moves forward to try to find a way back...but her feelings also start to grow for Tristan.
I am such a fan of Ms. Mecca's book that I try to get my hands on her books as soon as I can. Loved this book and excited for this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment