Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Review: His True Queen

His True Queen His True Queen by Jodi Ellen Malpas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

His True Queen by Jodi Ellen Malpas is book Two in the Smoke and Mirrors series. This is the story of Princess Adeline Lockhart and Josh Jameson. I have not yet the previous book which did set me back some since this book continues their story from book one 'The Controversial Princess', so I would say to read the books in order to fully enjoy their story. My goal now is to read the first book since I enjoyed the ending of their story. I found it fairly easy to catch up but loved it so that I want to read their full story. We have a Royal subject Adeline in love with a American man named Josh. Josh too has feelings for Adeline but being from different world and watching them work toward their goal of love.
Enjoyed this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment