Saturday, October 27, 2018

Review: Kiss Me at Christmas

Kiss Me at Christmas Kiss Me at Christmas by Valerie Bowman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

KISS ME AT CHRISTMAS by Valerie Bowman is book 10 in the Playful Brides series. This is the story of Regina and Daffin. I feel this can be a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Regina is nearing 30 years old and headed to the 'shelf' although her Uncle wishes her to marry a neighbor to benefit him. Daffin has been attracted to Regina from first site but knows that him being a Bow Street Runner puts him out of her class. But Regina finds him attractive too and wishes to know what passion is before its to late for her. So when her life becomes in danger and Daffin is the man to help save her...their feelings start to take off.
I am such a fan of Ms. Bowman's so I know I am getting a great story when I see her name on a book. Just loved this one!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment