Saturday, October 27, 2018

Review: One Woman and the Four Chambers of the Heart

One Woman and the Four Chambers of the Heart One Woman and the Four Chambers of the Heart by Tatiana Vedenska
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

One Woman and the Four Chambers of the Heart by Tatiana Vedenska is book Two in the Sinister Romance Series. This continues the story of Maxim and Arina, so you really should read the previous book first.
This book picks up where book one left off and we see Maxim trying to locate Arina. Arina is trying to work through what all has happened at her parents house when Maxim shows back up. Maxim convinces Arina to give him another chance and leaving the contract off the table....it just them.
Although they are growing closer there is still some trust issues but we start to learn there is more dangerous issue with Maxim's family.
I read this through the night...which left me with a book-hangover, but I just could not put it down. I can't wait for the next installment in their story!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment