Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Review: Fae's Captive: Road to Winter

Fae's Captive: Road to Winter Fae's Captive: Road to Winter by Lily Archer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Fae's Captive: Road to Winter by Lily Archer is book 2 in the Fae's Captive Series. This continues the story of Taylor and Leander, so you really need to read the previous book 'Fae's Captive' to fully understand and enjoy this one. This is such a great series you just don't want to miss out on any of their story. Taylor is still working to deal with the new realm she is in and working to get back home. But her growing feelings and desire for Leander is making it hard to resist his temptation. There is danger too working toward the winter realm. So this continues the underline story in addition to Taylor and Leander working through their feelings. This series i keeping me on the edge of my seat... I need more soon... I can't wait to see what happens in the next book. Loved this series~

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment