Friday, February 8, 2019

Review: Mr. Hunt, I Presume

Mr. Hunt, I Presume Mr. Hunt, I Presume by Valerie Bowman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Mr. Hunt, I Presume by Valerie Bowman is book 10.5 in the Playful Brides Series. This is the story of Collin Hunt and Erienne Stone. I have read the previous books (and loved them!) but feel you can make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Collin and Erienne about 14 years ago were young and in love but then Collin step away to do the right thing...which set in motion hurt and distrust. Now all this time later he is taking a break from the military to go to his brother's country estate. There he meets Erienne again...but can he walk away this time. Erienne was crushed when Collin didn't choose her and has since went into the work life of being a Governess. When her 'kids' are to old for one she goes to take a new job within the Hunt family. Although she knows it is risky to be so close to Collin's family, but she wants to see what is happening with Collins....besides the money being offered for the job is more than she can turn down.
So in love with their story and this second chance at love.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment