Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Review: Until Twyla

Until Twyla Until Twyla by Ella Fox
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Until Twyla by Ella Fox is the story of Jensen Reed and Twyla Penn. This book is part of the 'Happily Ever Alpha World' series which I haven't been able to read in order so for me they are standalone books.
Jensen is a cop who is out with friends when he catches his eye on Twyla...then 'Boom'. That 'Boom' that he has heard about when you meet the one you are to be with you feel a 'Boom'. Now he is out to protect Twyla for the rest of their lives.
If like me you like the hot alpha male character out to protect the heroine then this book and series is for you. I loved those type of stories and cannot get enough of them...so my goal is to read all books that come out in that series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment