Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Review: Dukes by the Dozen

Dukes by the Dozen Dukes by the Dozen by Alyssa Alexander
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dukes by the Dozen is a collection of 13 'Baker Dozen' total of book with almost 955 pages by 13 different authors. This is such a great collection of Novella by authors I just love. But if you haven't had a chance to read stories by one or any of the authors this is a great way to be introduced to them. In addition this box set is a great way to keep some 'books' on hand when you need a quick read while waiting for an appointment (I do this all the time!), a quick read before bed or to get your quick fix on a romance story. I am just doing a happy dance with this set. I again cannot tell you how much so of these authors are just my favorite go to ones. I totally would recommend this great selection!
Here are the books that you will be getting;
Book 1; Duke in Winter by Alyssa Alexander
Book 2; The Difference One Duke Makes by Elizabeth Essex
Book 3; Discovering The Duke by Madeline Martin
Book 4; The Duke and the April Flowers by Grace Burrowes
Book 5; Love Letters From a Duke Gina Conkle
Book 6; Her Perfect Duke by Ella Quinn
Book 7; How To Ditch a Duke by Mary McGoldrick
Book 8; To Tempt a Highland Duke by Bronwen Evans
Book 9; Duke in Search of A Duchess by Jennifer Ashley
Book 10; Dear Duke by Anna Harrington
Book 11; Must Love Duke by Heather Snow
Book 12; The Mistletoe Duke by Sabrina York
Book 13; Dueling with the Duke by Elieen Dreyer

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment