Friday, May 24, 2019

Review: The Good Girl’s Guide To Being A D*ck: The art of saying what you want, asking for what you need and getting the life you deserve

The Good Girl’s Guide To Being A D*ck: The art of saying what you want, asking for what you need and getting the life you deserve The Good Girl’s Guide To Being A D*ck: The art of saying what you want, asking for what you need and getting the life you deserve by Alexandra Reinwarth
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The Good Girl's Guide to Being a D*ck: The Art of Saying What You Want and Getting the Life You Deserve by Alexandra Reinwarth. The title of the book draws you to this first thing...at least for me it did. This is a good self help type book that works to help you say no. I know for me I have this overwhelming need to say yes to help other sometimes when I can't or don't want to. This leads me to have stress because I have committed myself and now I stress about that and about then working to take back what I said I would do. So anything to help me just say no to make my life easier and really you aren't helping anyone when you make a false commitment.
So overall I found this book helpful.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment