Sunday, March 1, 2020

High Baller by Ruby Wolff

Title: High Baller
Author: Ruby Wolff
Genre: Sports Romance
Release Date: February 27, 2020
Sky can lose everything. Trey will fight to prove his loyalty.
My parents are my nightmare.
Use and abuse is their game, and all I want is for them to leave.
Then I got my dream job, travel the world, live the dream.
While dancing on a night out, I see one hell of a sexy smile, that took my breath away.
But we live different lives, and I keep telling him that, but Trey’s not listening.
My family is my strength.
The game is my life.
Until I glanced at the dancefloor, and saw her.
One look and she took my breath away.
Now she’s about to go on a ride with this baller.
Sky’s now my girl, she can keep saying it won’t last, but I’ll prove her wrong.
Our families are set to destroy US.
One will go all the way to rob them, the other will do anything to end them.

HOSTED BY:
My Review
4 Stars
High baller by Ruby Wolff is the story of Trey and Sky.
Sky's family are users who always wants something from Sky along with them being drug users along with who knows what. So Sky tries to no go around them and has taken to become a flight attendant that helps her get away and of course see the world. Trey is a famous basket ball player who enjoys the women and that famous life. But when he spots Sky he becomes crazy about her. But she is hesitant to get involved with him because of his famous life and her family finding her not to mention she doesn't want it in general. Of course Trey's family isn't happy about her and they try to cause issues too. They are two different people with her being British and he is an American who is normally close to his family.
I enjoyed their story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment