Monday, March 16, 2020

Review: Hers to Tame

Hers to Tame Hers to Tame by Rhenna Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

HERS TO TAME by Rhenna Morgan is book Two in the NOLA Knights Series. This is the story of Kir Vasilek and Cassie McClintock. I have read the previous book (loved it!) so that did add to my enjoyment of this one, but I did feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so.
Cassie is a investigative reporter who we meet in the first book where she had gather information for her news stories. But she ended up slipping away from Kir. Now she is back doing more investigations for stories and this time he is letting her get away. Of course there is danger that adds to the page turning read. Loved this book, the authors writing and this series. I hope to read more soon from this author.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment