Monday, March 2, 2020

Review: How to Love Your Elf

How to Love Your Elf How to Love Your Elf by Kerrelyn Sparks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

How to Love Your Elf by Kerrelyn Sparks is book One in the Embraced by Magic and book 4 in The Embraced Series. I have read the previous book sin the Embraced series which did add to my enjoyment and understanding of this one. But I did fee you could make it a standalone book if you wish to do so. This is the story of Princess Sorcha and The Woodsman (name is raveled toward the end). Sorcha has seen her friends and family fall in love but she herself doesn't want to. But when she meets the Woodsman she starts to have feelings that she can't seem to stop. The Woodsman is out for revenge and doesn't need distractions which Sorcha is defiantly that with their immediate connection and with her abilities. I have love this author's writing. She takes you into another world and you just can't put her books down. Loved it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment