Sunday, March 8, 2020

Review: Kaden

Kaden Kaden by S. Nelson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Kaden by S. Nelson is book One in the Knights Corruption MC- Next Generation Series.  This is the story of Riley and Kaden.  This of course can be a standalone book.  But, if like me you loved the previous series then this will just add to that love because we get past characters fully into this book.
Kaden and Riley grew up together since their parents where part of the MC.  This lead them to be best friends then they actually feel in love.  But they had to keep how deep they felt to each other and in front of others...but then their was a break up.  Kaden thought he his dream was to take over the MC from his father and the club life.  Riley had her feelings and secrets too.  But once Kaden started to realize that what he had was more important that what he thought he wanted!
I am such a fan of this author I can never get a enough of her books.  This book just gets me more obsessed with read her books and this new series...Loved it!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment