Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Review: Enchanted by J. S. Scott

Enchanted Enchanted by J.S. Scott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Enchanted by J. S. Scott is the 4th book in The Accidental Billionaires Series.  This is the story of Andie and Noah.  I have read (and LOVED!) the previous books which does add to your enjoyment of this one because you get to 'see' past characters.  But, I did feel you could make this a standalone book.  Noah's mother died when he was a young but him being the oldest of his siblings had him promising her that he would take care of them.  So Noah has been doing just that...working hard and taking care of his siblings.  Never resting or stopping even after they find that they are part of a wealthy family and have money now.  Andie has always been a friend and somewhat of a adopted sibling with the Sinclair siblings.  But with Noah she has always had a crush on him.  When she is tasked with forcing Noah to relax with he is 'kidnapped' by his siblings, it just shows her how much she still feels for him.  For Noah he starts to see Andie as more than a little sister or family friend....but he can't seem to let go of his promise to his mother enough to let go.  I am a huge fan of this author and her series.  So this was a must read for me and I hope to read more from her soon!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment