Monday, January 4, 2021

Review: The Princess and the Rogue

The Princess and the Rogue The Princess and the Rogue by Kate Bateman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

THE PRINCESS AND THE ROGUE by Kate Bateman is the third book in the Bow Street Bachelors Series.  This is the story of Princess Anastasia Denisova aka 'Anna Brown' and Sebastien Wolff, Earl of Mowbray.  I have read the previous books in this series which did add to my enjoyment of this one. But, I do feel this can be a standalone book if you wish to do so.  Anastasia is hiding from danger when she meets Sebastien.  Sebastien is a Bow Street Runner and he starts to suspect something going on with 'Anna', Anastasia growing feelings for Sebastien along with her helping him with his case is bring her closer to the danger that lurks around her.  I am a big fan of this author's writing so I do recommend this book and of course her writing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment