Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Defiant Dodge by Naomi Porter

 

Title: Defiant Dodge 
Series: Knight's Legion MC Series #5
Author: Naomi Porter
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: October 26, 2021
Cover Design: TRC Designs


Emilee. My perfect, Em.
Forced to stay away from her and my son, I’m a shell of a man.

I won’t apologize for loving Emilee. Or for betraying her father.
Love makes a man do some crazy shit.

The Knight’s Legion MC is supposed to be my family. For nearly a year, they’ve done everything to keep me away from my woman. They tell me to be patient, eventually Justin will come around. But when my son was born, and nothing changed...

I’m all out of patience. Done following orders and having the backs of the men who don’t have mine.

When Justin’s mistakes put my son's life in danger, I pull out all the stops. Nothing will deter me. Not prison. Not even death. I don't care who has to die to bring him home safely.

I’ll do whatever it takes to protect what’s mine.














Lawless Lynx - Releasing November 16, 2021



Naomi Porter always had a knack for storytelling, and she’s finally putting pen to paper to share with you, the reader. Whether she is trying to stay warm in the freezing winter weather or cool in the sweltering heat, she’s pounding away at the keys of her laptop to bring you the latest gritty motorcycle club romance or decadent billionaire saga, or an outlandish, heart-stopping sexy drama.

No matter what story she’s telling, you can bet it has sexy as sin men, sassy and confident women, and plenty of sizzling passion. Enter Naomi's naughty world today!


HOSTED BY:

My Review
5 Stars
Defiant Dodge by Naomi Porter is book 5 in the Knight's Legion MC Series.  This is the story of Danny 'Dodge and Emilee.  If you have been reading this series from the start then you already know their start in love. Emilee is the forbid daughter of a MC Member and Dodge was the prospect.  Now in their present day, Emilee was taken away by her father who left the MC because of what happened with his daughter.  But Emille became pregnant with a son and in this book Dodge and Emilee fight to be together. I really have enjoyed this series and can't wait to read more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment