Saturday, September 24, 2022

The Ties We Break by Emma Luna

 

Title: The Ties We Break
Series: A Beautifully Brutal Book #2.5
Author: Emma Luna
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Release Date: September 22, 2022
Cover Design: Pretty in Ink Creations




★★★★★ Anna’s Bookshelf - “This author does it again! I don’t think there is a book by this talented author that I don’t love. The Ties We Break is a delectably seductive read with an entertaining storyline and lovable characters.”

★★★★★  Goodreads Review - “This book is a continuous mind-shock, and it's going to leave the readers without words!”

★★★★★  Goodreads Review - “This is a dark and sensual book that brings the reader into a world of unknown pleasures.”

The Ties We Break Release Day Signed Book Box Giveaway

The Ties We Break Release Day Signed Book Box Giveaway by Emma Luna. Hosted by KingSumo Giveaways

 

Reading romance has always been my escape. A different world I can run to when real life gets to be too much. And when I find out my father drank away all the money I’ve inherited and saved, it’s those same romance novels that give me an idea.

I need cash, and I need it fast.

Luckily for me, I have something I know people would pay for.

My virginity.

There's only one problem…

Declan, the owner of the club where the auction will be held, won’t let me participate until I know what my limits are and what I like.

Feeling like time is running out, I ask him to teach me while still keeping my innocence intact.

It’s a business agreement and nothing else, but his dark, broody expressions and sexy cocky grin are starting to melt all the walls I’ve put in place to remain as professional as possible.

He can’t win me, which means another man will, and I have to protect my heart.

This isn’t a fairy tale, and there is no happily ever after in our future.

Or is there?
Author Note - This is a dark mafia romance with scenes that may be triggering for some people. If you want to know more please contact emmalunaauthor@gmail.com. This book is intended for readers over the age of eighteen, as it features scenes of a very sexual nature, including some mild BDSM themes. This is a MF romance book, but does feature an MFF scene with FF action. There is no cheating!








Emma Luna is a USA Today Bestselling dark romance author from the UK. In a previous life she was a Midwife and a Lecturer, but now she listens to the voices in her head and puts pen to paper to bring their stories to life. In her spare time, when she should be sleeping, she also loves to edit, proofread, and format books for other amazing authors.

Emma’s books are dark, dangerous, and devilishly sexy. She loves writing about strong, feisty, but underestimated women, and the cocky, dirty-mouthed men they bring to their knees.

When Emma isn’t writing, promoting, or editing books she can be found napping, colouring in adult colouring books, and collecting novelty notebooks. She also enjoys coffee and gossiping with her mum, playing or having hugs with her gorgeous nephew, who is the light of her life, stealing her parents dog Hector, and curling up on the sofa to watch a film with Mr Luna. Oh and for those of you that don’t know, Emma is a hardcore Harry Potter fan—Team Ravenclaw!!

Thank you for taking a chance on a crazy Brit and the voices inside her head. That makes you a true LUNAtic now too!



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment