Thursday, February 2, 2023

Vicious Vengeance Duet by Mila Kane

 

Duet Title: Vicious Vengeance Duet
Titles: Wicked Heir ~ Savage Throne
Author: Mila Kane
Release: February 1, 2023
Genre: Dark Mafia Romance
Cover Design: Angela Haddon Book Cover Design




“... a sinfully tempting blend of darkness, heat, drama and intensity.” ★★★★★ Gladys (Wicked Heir)
“This was amazing. The build up. The drama, the chemistry. I loved every single part of this duet.” ★★★★★ Mindy (Savage Throne)


I thought he was my hero, until he locked me in a cage.

Living alone in New York, I never felt safe, but I couldn’t leave.
I was here to find the man I’d lost, seven years ago.
I had no idea that he’d already found me.
I had no idea that he was watching me, controlling my every movement.
He was no longer the rebel kid from across the tracks, now, he’s heir to the most brutal bratva the city has ever known.
I’m in love with a monster, and he’s watching my every move.

Wicked Heir is the 1st book in the Vicious Vengeance duet, featuring a dark, tortured anti-hero and the plucky object of his obsession. It is a dark mafia romance, and as such contains themes which some readers may find triggering. Please read with caution.



Monsters are made, not born. He was both. I just didn’t realise it until it was too late.

He forgave me for running once.
This time, if he finds me, there’ll be no escape.
He’ll make me his wife, even if he has to carry me down the aisle to do it.
And that’s before he knows what I’m hiding from him.
A secret nine months in the making…

Savage Throne is book 2 in the Vicious Vengeance duet, featuring a dark, tortured anti-hero and the plucky object of his obsession. It is a dark mafia romance, and as such contains themes that some readers may find triggering. Please read with caution.







HOSTED BY:
My Review
5 Stars
Book 1:
Wicked Heir by Mila Kane is the First book in the Chernov Bratva Duet. This starts the story of Molly/Mallory and Kirill. Kirill and Molly meet in high school and they become best friends and something more. When Molly father ends up owing money to the Bratva, her father offers her up. Molly tells Kirill this who of course tells her he will fix it. Kirill hasn't wanted to be a part of the mafia but when Molly gets in danger he goes to his father who is the Bratva that her father owes money too. Of course his father says that he will fix but Kirill will have to pay a price. Now in their present day we learn Molly's father took off with them and Molly has been trying to find Kirill. Kirill is a totally different person now who wants revenge for the deal he made with his father only to have Molly run off. So their story starts fully when he finds her. This book is a dark over the top anti-hero (my favorite). and will end with a cliffhanger.
Book 2:
Savage Throne by Mila Kane is book Two in the Vicious Vengeance Duet.  This continues the story of Molly/Mallory and Kirill that started in the previous book 'Wicked Heir'. So, you will need to read that book before starting this one.  This book does pick up where we left off with Nikolai (Kirill's brother) who has taken Molly and has filled in the blanks of some of the things she didn't know.  Kirill going crazy to get her back. This duet was nothing short of page turning for me. I loved it and I hope to read more from this author...hopefully soon Nikolai’s and Sofia story.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment