Sunday, April 30, 2023

THE BLOOD WE CRAVE PART TWO by Monty Jay

 









Release Date: April 30


𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡?

I'd always believed my love was enough to save him. To protect him.

I was wrong.

The Copycat killer gets closer every day, and I can’t help but feel his every move is in my direction.

With dead ends around every curve and bodies piling up, it seems our time is running out.

They took him from me. Stole the last bit of light and left him empty.

Now, it’s not only the Hollow Boys who are seeking revenge.

I'm out for blood. A war path for vengeance.

They wanted a villain?

I’ll give them one.



Buy Here

Add to your Goodreads TBR List!




 






Meet Monty Jay



Monty Jay likes to describe herself as a punk rock kid, with the soul of a gypsy who has a Red Bull addiction. 

She writes romance novels about insane artists, feisty females, hockey players, and many more. 

When she isn't writing she can be found reading anything Stephen King, getting a tattoo, or eating cold pizza.


Sign up for her newsletter, so you never miss news about a release: https://bit.ly/3314X39


Connect with Monty Jay


Hosted By:


My Review
5 Stars
THE BLOOD WE CRAVE PART TWO by Monty Jay is book 4 in The Hollow Boys and book two in The Blood We Crave Duet.  This continues the story of Thatcher and Lyra that started in the previous book. This series is a interconnecting one so it does help to have read the previous books.  This book picks up where we left off and keeps the dark, exciting story going.  Thatcher is a very dark with no feelings it would seem except toward Lyra. Lyra dark side comes out fully in this book which I was down for. This is a wonderful dark duet/series.

No comments:

Post a Comment