Wednesday, April 26, 2023

The Devil's Den by Penny Dee

 




Title: The Devil's Den
Series: De Kysa Mafia #1
Author: Penny Dee
Genre: Mafia Romance
Trope: Enemies to Lovers
Release Date: April 26, 2023


BLURB

Nico De Kysa.
Cold. Detached. Ruthless.
And my new husband.

I didn’t want to marry the despicable mafia don.
But my father made a deal with the devil and lucky me, I’m the currency.

If I leave…
He’ll destroy my father’s fortune.

But if I stay…
He’ll obliterate my heart.

Because in this union, the lines between love and hate are blurred.
So blurred.

He’s a cold-blooded monster with ice in his veins and frost in his heart.
But in bed, Nico De Kysa burns like wildfire.
And in the heat of the night, I begin to forget why I hate the mobster.

I’m trapped in a world I despise.
With a man too wicked to fall for.
Yet, I can’t leave.

Maybe if I knew what was coming it would be easier to run.


The Devil’s Den is book 1 in the De Kysa Mafia series. A scorching hot enemies-to-lovers romance with tension-filled banter and sizzling chemistry. Expect ‘touch her and die’ vibes, forced proximity, and all the delicious darkness of a mafia romance. For readers 18+. See author’s note for trigger warnings. A full-length, standalone novel.







PURCHASE LINKS

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






COMING SOON


Releasing August 8

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






AUTHOR BIO


Penny Dee writes contemporary romance about rock stars, bikers, hockey players and everyone in-between. Her stories bring the suspense, the feels and a whole lot of heat.

She found her happily ever after with an Australian hottie who she met on a blind date.


AUTHOR LINKS



My Review
5 Stars
The Devil's Den by Penny Dee is the First book in the De Kysa Mafia Series.  This is the story of Nico and Bella. Nico and Bella where once childhood friends which turned to young love.  But they where tore apart and in their present day they hate each other or that is what they think.  Enjoyed this book and can't wait for more in this series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment