Friday, August 18, 2023

A Devil Who Claimed Me by V.F. Mason

 

A DEVIL WHO CLAIMED ME

V.F. Mason

Release Date: August 18

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

  At eighteen I used to have it all. A loving family who adored me. A prospering ice skating career. And loyal best friends despite living in a small town full of secrets ruled by its wealthy founding families.   I didn’t belong and yet they all welcomed me with open arms. Except him. A boy who used to love me but then hated me so viciously, his presence alone hurt me.     I thought my future was full of possibilities. Until one night five people ruined me and made me rot in hell of their creation. I barely ran away with my life intact and for the next ten years my heart burned with one desire only. Vengeance.   I’m back now. They all are going to pay for what they’ve done to me. Starting with the one I loved and hated the most. A handsome devil who became my ultimate downfall.   Grab Your Copy! ADD LINK             Meet V.F. Mason: V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn’t happen. Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it. When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.   To find out about V.F. Mason’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here   For more information on V.F. Mason and her books visit: https://vfmason.com/     Connect with V.F. Mason: https://vfmason.com/contact-me/

Hosted By:

 

My Review
5 Stars
A Devil Who Claimed Me by V.F. Mason.  This box set has the Complete Madman Duet.  If you haven't read Ms. Mason books before this is your book to get a taste of her writing. I am a huge fan and this was a must have.  Loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment