Sunday, March 27, 2016

Review: Taming His Rebel Lady

Taming His Rebel Lady Taming His Rebel Lady by Jane Godman
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This s the second book in the "Georgian Rebel" Series for this author Jane Godman. I have read the previous book "A Kiss for a Highlander" and fell in love with this author, Jane Godman. I love her writing and her characters. I will say that I found this a stand alone book, so don't worry if you haven't read the first one. The hero, Sir Edwin Roxburgh is heading toward Cameron House to lay claim to it as his reward for being faithful / loyal to the King. But sadly is welcome is not very welcoming and finds that he is at the end of the heroine's sword. The heroine, Lady Iona Cameron has other things in mind and has set up to hinder the hero's "Reward". I have greatly enjoyed this author and the books and I hope that you will too!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment