Sunday, October 9, 2016

Review: 60 Days

60 Days 60 Days by J.L. Leslie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'60 Days' by J. L Leslie is book two in the "Morgan Family"Series. This is the story of Blake and Weston. I have read the previous book but I felt this was easily a standalone book.
Blake has just come out of dating a man that has taken her out of her comfort zone in the bedroom. He had talked her into doing something she thought was just one time but he kept doing it anyway. So she has ended it with him. Now she thinks to become a serial dater since she only every been a serial relationship person. But Blake isn't finding that she can do that either. Blake runs into Weston who she has known for a while as a friend and they start to find they are attracted to each other. So they go forward with a sexual relationship and we see how their new relationship will play out. This was another good book by Ms. Leslie!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment