Sunday, November 13, 2016

Review: One Summer of Surrender

One Summer of Surrender One Summer of Surrender by Jess Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'One Summer of Surrender' by Jess Michaels is book three in the "Seasons" series. This is the story of Lucien and Elise. I have read the previous books but feel this can easily be a standalone book.
Lucien and Elise were childhood friends that become engaged..but just a month before the wedding Lucien gets a letter from Elise saying she is marrying a Duke instead. This hurts Lucien to no end and swore to never mention her name again. Now in the present day we see that Elise is a widower who is in need of funds and Lucien is trying still to get his life back together. Can they overcome the past and secrets to move forward?
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment