Monday, December 26, 2016

Review: To Tempt an Heiress

To Tempt an Heiress To Tempt an Heiress by Susanna Craig
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'To Tempt an Heiress' by Susanna Craig is book two in the "Runaway Desires" series. I have read the previous book but feel this can be a standalone book. This is the story of Tempest Holderin and Captain Andrew Corrvan. Andrew has been instructed to take Tempest who after loosing her father has taken to try and fulfill his wishes of freeing the slaves on Antiguan sugar plantation. But her father also left her as a Heiress which has drawn out fortune hunters and also people that don't like her trying to free slaves. Andrew has his own issue with trying to avenge his father's death. Can these two come together to help each other and get past their issues.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment