Sunday, January 29, 2017

Review: Body of The Crime

Body of The Crime Body of The Crime by R. Scarlett
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'Body of The Crime" by R. Scarlett is book Two in the "Blackest Gold" series. Body of The Crime
This continues the story of Molly and Tensley from book One "Vein Of Love ". Yes, this book does end with a cliffhanger that sets us up for the Third Installment into this series. Please don't let that stop you from taking part into this series. I have fallen in love with this series and Ms. Scarlett writing. Ms. Scarlett's writing is somewhat different then some of the books I read...which is a nice change. This story has the strong male that is somewhat damaged in the fact that he doesn't think he can love anyone but does want Molly so much. Molly is the strong female that wants Tensley but also wants her life to be hers. Molly and Tensley have a lot to overcome and you just find yourself holding your breath for what is to come. I have been waiting for this next installment and when I received it I read it until I finished it at 3:00am. I am that in love with this series!
We pick up where Molly and Tensley are finding that they are heavily attracted to one another but Tensley has not 'claimed' her yet. Tensley seems to not want to ruin her life which he seems to think will happen if he does 'claim' her. Molly is getting used to her new strength and trying to make up for what she did to Tensley in the last book. Molly wants to win back Tensley trust and to do that she thinks she has to fix what she did to him. Tensley does still feel hurt/betrayed by Molly's actions but does want to keep her safe too. In addition to all of that they are still having to deal with family, a past relationship and not to mention the people behind Tensley. I will be biting my nails waiting for the next installment!!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment