Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Review: The Juice Lady's Guide to Fasting: Cleanse and Revitalize Your Body the Healthy Way

The Juice Lady's Guide to Fasting: Cleanse and Revitalize Your Body the Healthy Way The Juice Lady's Guide to Fasting: Cleanse and Revitalize Your Body the Healthy Way by Cherie Calbom
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'The Juice Lady's Guide to Fasting: Cleanse and Revitalize Your Body the Healthy Way' by Cherie Calbom. I have been hearing a lot about the benefits of Juicing so I have been looking for recipes which lead me to this book. Ms. Calbom is a trusted Nutritionist and I thought this would be a good book to have on my shelf. Ms. Calbom goes over health issue that can be helped with Juice and living healthier. She list each day which detox you should be drinking and the benefits of it.
Here are a few recipies she has here:
1. Beet-Berry Liver Cleanse Cocktail
Beets are a traditional remedy for cleansing the liver.
2 medium beets
1 cup blueberries
1 green apple
2 large carrots
1 broccoli stem
1 lemon, peeled
1-inch chunk ginger
1/2 cup coconut water
Juice all ingredients. Add coconut water.

2. Carrot and Spice - healthy juice made of freshly juiced fruits and vegetables Regular consumption of carrots has been shown to lower cholesterol.
2–3 carrots, scrubbed well, tops
removed, ends trimmed
1 handful of spinach
1 cucumber, peeled if not organic
1/2 lemon, peeled if not organic
1/2 apple (green has less sugar)
1-inch-chunk ginger root
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Dash of cayenne pepper
Cut produce to fit your juicer’s feed tube. Juice all ingredients. Add spices and stir. Pour the juice into two glasses, and drink as soon as possible. Serves 2.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment