Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Review: On the Edge

On the Edge On the Edge by C.D. Reiss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

ON THE EDGE by CD Reiss is book Two in The Edge series. This continues the story of Caden and Greyson. Since this continues their story I do feel you need to read the previous book 'Rough Edge'. In addition this book sets us up for the next installment of their story in 'Broken Edge' which I cannot wait to read!
This series of their story so far as been such and emotional roller coaster ride. They still dealing with their feelings and what is being kept secret...and trying to find a ground they can stand on.
It hard to review this book when you have such high emotions for it and not wanting to give to much away...but it has kept me wanting more for sure!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment