Sunday, August 19, 2018

Review: Blood and Secrets 3

Blood and Secrets 3 Blood and Secrets 3 by Rose Harper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blood & Secrets 3 by Rose Harper is book 3 in The Calvetti Crime Family series. This continues the story of Carina and Mateo. I do feel strongly that you need to read the previous books 'Blood and Secrets 1' and 'Blood and Secrets 2' first.
Book 2 left us with Carina dealing with some shocking things along with Mateo. Both dealing with the outcome and working toward settling things. Their feelings for each other working towards an end goal. But their story doesn't end yet and I hope with the next installment in their story comes soon. This is a dark romance so there may be somethings in this book/series that isn't for everyone...but overall for me I have enjoyed it greatly.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment