Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Review: Life Is a Party: Deliciously Doable Recipes to Make Every Day a Celebration

Life Is a Party: Deliciously Doable Recipes to Make Every Day a Celebration Life Is a Party: Deliciously Doable Recipes to Make Every Day a Celebration by David Burtka
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Life is a Party By David Burtka is a very enjoyable cookbook. It has recipes that you would like to cook along with some ideals that maybe you haven't thought of. In addition it has some great picture letting us into his life with his actor husband. I am very happy to have this book. I love looking through cookbooks almost as much as a photo album. It brings joy for me and this one definitely did...then you have the added bonus of the recipes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment