Thursday, April 4, 2019

Review: When a Duchess Says I Do

When a Duchess Says I Do When a Duchess Says I Do by Grace Burrowes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

When a Duchess says I do By Grace Burrowes is book Two in the Rogues to Riches Series. This is the story of Duncan Wentworth and Matilda Wakefield. I haven't yet read the previous book, so for me this was a standalone book. Matilda has found some documents that have made her question some things about her father. Matilda goes on the run when she thinks she has been caught with some evidence that may her them. While on the run she meets Duncan who is traveling to help an estate and offers her help. Duncan knows there is something more going on with Matilda but Matilda is trying to keep things a secret.
Enjoyed reading their story. Ms.Burrowes always delivers solid romances and is one of my favorite authors.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment