Thursday, April 23, 2020

Review: Seductive Scot

Seductive Scot Seductive Scot by Julie Johnstone
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Seductive Scot by Julie Johnstone and Cecelia Mecca is book Three in the Highlanders Through Time Series. This is the story of Deirdre Irvine and Reikart McCaim. I have read (and Loved!) the previous books, so that did add to my enjoyment of this book. But I did feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Reikart is the third brother that is trying to help his father who is in a coma find his wife and their mother. Reikart's two brother have gone missing back in time to find their mother. So Reikart is now going back to find them too and to look for the magic cross that is said to return them. Reikart will need Deirdre's help in securing that magic cross. Reikart is drawn to Deirdre, but he hasn't felt worth of love which up until now wasn't an issue. Deirdre is in a hot mess that has been brought on by her brother and she needs a way out of it along with fixing some things to make it better. Which leads her to going with Reikart which is bring them closer together.
I have been so enjoying this series and of course these two author's writing. I hope to read more from them soon!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment