Thursday, May 28, 2020

Review: Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley

Dream Maker Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Dream Maker by Kristen Ashley is book One in the Dream Team Series.  This is the story of Evan 'Evie' and Danny 'Mag'. Evie is a very smart women who has to work as a stripper to earn money to meet her dreams of being more. Evie's friend Lottie has been playing match maker which now is Evie's so she doesn't have much choice.  This is how she meets Danny...he is her blind date. Danny hasn't had it to easy either.  But, Evie has a crazy family who count on her for everything. Evie is their go to person for cleaning up their problems. This of course leads her into trouble along with other decisions.  This was a page turning read for me.  I really enjoyed this book.  I will be looking at read more books from this author!




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment