Thursday, August 3, 2023

THE BLOOD WE CRAVE & THE BLOOD WE CRAVE: PART TWO by Monty Jay


 

Available Now: THE BLOOD WE CRAVE & THE BLOOD WE CRAVE: PART TWO by Monty Jay! Don't miss out on this duet from @author.montyj!


#OneClickHere

https://amzn.to/3Wuoqm7

Available in KU! 

Why you need to One Click these books:
🔥Serial Killer VS Stalker
🔥Opposites Attract 
🔥Murder Mystery 
🔥Romantic Suspense 
🔥Grumpy/Sunshine
🔥Girl Obsessed
🔥Touch her and you die 
🔥Touch him and you die
Book Two: 
🔥All the above + 🔥Forced Proximity 

My secrets are infested with infatuation.

His cravings are dripping in blood.

Is it love?

Or is it something much darker…

An obsession.

Death found me as a young girl. Latching onto the core of my soul.

No one knows what that horrid night did to me. What kind of monster it flourished inside me. I’d become a ghost, hiding from the world so that people would never find out about the morbid desire I harbor.

Until he noticed me.

Thatcher Alexander Pierson: Cunning. Sharp. Beautiful.

A man bred from the seed of a serial killer. Stitched together with old money and Dolce & Gabbana clothing.

He is my strongest fixation. My sweetest, darkest addiction.

And I’m his phantom.

I have haunted him my entire life and now?

He sees me for exactly what I am.

A killer.

I sicken him. But he has always mesmerized me.

When a copycat murderer prowls among the trees of Ponderosa Springs, our loyalty is tested.

It had been foolish of us to believe our revenge would go unpunished. That the town wouldn’t retaliate after what we did.

With our lives hanging in the balance, Thatcher and I have no choice but to coexist.

In the twilight of musty cabins and haunted library towers, my somber secrets are exposed, and his cravings are revealed.

So the question is…What is love without obsession?

#nowavailable #oppositesattract #stalker #kindleunlimited #bookish #bookstagram #booktok #romancebooks #spicyromance #theauthoragency @theauthor.agency

 

My Review
5 Stars for both:

 The Blood We Crave Part one book three in The Hollow Boys Series. This is the story of Thatcher Pierson and Lyra Abbott. This is a interconnecting series so it does help to read the other books but this one can be read as a standalone book. Although this does end with a cliffhanger setting us up for the next installment. This book and series is a dark one but it is one that will have you turning the pages I felt. 

 THE BLOOD WE CRAVE PART TWO by Monty Jay is book 4 in The Hollow Boys and book two in The Blood We Crave Duet. This continues the story of Thatcher and Lyra that started in the previous book. This series is a interconnecting one so it does help to have read the previous books. This book picks up where we left off and keeps the dark, exciting story going. Thatcher is a very dark with no feelings it would seem except toward Lyra. Lyra dark side comes out fully in this book which I was down for. This is a wonderful dark duet/series.

No comments:

Post a Comment