Sunday, October 30, 2016

Review: Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four In The Phoenix Decree Saga

Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four In The Phoenix Decree Saga Phoenix Under Siege: Book Four In The Phoenix Decree Saga by Anna Albergucci
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is book four in the "The Phoenix Decree" Saga. This is a continuation on book one 'The Phoenix Decree', the second one 'Phoenix Unbound' and the third book 'Phoenix Under Fire' so I would advise reading those books first before starting this book. This is a paranormal / time travel type of book also.
After reading the first two books I have found that I am hooked on this series. I quickly went and got the other book and read them one right after the other. To me these books are so hard to put down. They have of course the main couple : Devon Phoenix and Elz Valli. But they have several secondary characters that really don't feel secondary..they too have a love story going on. Also this book does narrate to not just the hero and heroine but all characters in the book. I found that I liked that part as it gave you in site to what they were thinking.
This book deals with Devon and Elz still dealing with things in the 1829. Devon is still having to protect Elz from his friend and they have now a problem with Elz accidently taking a potion by mistake.. the potion was for Devon friend to forget about Elz in a romantic way and just have him see her as a friend. So now Devon is dealing with protecting Elz from being hurt and falling in-love with his friend... until he can get her to remember their love and not their friendship.
This is a good series to start if you are looking for the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment