Sunday, November 20, 2016

Review: The Heiress and the Hothead

The Heiress and the Hothead The Heiress and the Hothead by Sabrina Jeffries
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

'The Heiress and the Hothead' by Sabrina Jeffries is book 1.5 in the "Sinful Suitors" series. This is the story of Stephen and Amanda. Please take into consideration that this book was included in the "What Happens Under the Mistletoe" book collection that was published last year. In addition it is a Novella with about 90 pages. This is also easily a standalone book. With all that being said I truly loved this book and Ms. Jeffries books. Ms. Jeffries is one of my favorite authors. So I was glad to see this being released on its own this year with it beautiful cover!
Amanda is Jeremy's sister...Jeremy was the hero in the first book "The Art of Sinning". Amanda owns the family mills in America. Stephen is Warren's younger brother. Warren's story I will be in "The Danger of Desire" book number 3 in this series. Stephen is working on factory reform and wants to talk to Amanda about her Mills. They both have been thinking badly about the other but have never really met. So when share a kiss and start to learn more of who the other one is...things start to take off towards love!
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment