Sunday, March 26, 2017

Review: The Alpha's Secret Family

The Alpha's Secret Family The Alpha's Secret Family by Jessie Lane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

'The Alpha's Secret Family' by Jessie Lane is book three in the "Howls Romance" series. This is the story of Stone and Dia. This is a short but sweet story of Stone who is an Alpha Wolf Shiftier who after seeing Dia knows that she is his life mate. Dia has just moved to this small town after taking over her Mentor's Beauty Shop and doesn't have time for any relationships now. But Stone isn't letting up and it doesn't take long for him to win out. My biggest wish was that the book was loner than the almost 140 pages. I haven't yet read the other books so this was a standalone book for me.
I am glad to find this author as this was the first book I have read by Ms. Lane. I hope to read more from her in the future.
"My honest review is for a special copy I voluntarily read."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment