Saturday, August 18, 2018

Review: Barefoot in the Dark

Barefoot in the Dark Barefoot in the Dark by Suzanne Enoch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Barefoot in the Dark by Suzanne Enoch is book One in the Samantha and Rick Series. This is the story of Samantha Jellicoe and Richard Addison. But Samantha and Rick had meet in a previous book called 'A Touch of Minx' from the Samantha Jellicoe Series I believe. I have yet to read that series but when researching to see when they meet, it would appear to be that book. Either way this was easily a standalone book, but I did enjoy it enough that I want to go back and find the book in the Samantha Jellicoe Series. This book has Samantha and Rick dealing with his family, a possible ghost, his Castle in need of work and Samantha trying to be a reformed 'cat burglar'....all the ingredients for a great story. Really enjoyed reading this book....couldn't put it down.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment