Friday, August 31, 2018

Review: Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter

Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter by Katie MacAlister
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter by Katie MacAlister is book One in the Dragon Hunter series. This is the story of Ian Iskander and Veronica James.
Veronica hadn't seen her half sister in a while when she appeared to her dying with a sword, a bite and a story that was so surprising to her. Veronica learned her sister was a Dragon Hunter who has transferred this to her with the task to that her sister died before revealing who she needed to help. Then she meet Ian who she not sure at first if he is friend or foe. But their growing feelings start to make it know to them that their is more to their story.
This was a funny, hot and a page turner story for me. I am a fan of Ms. MacAlister writing so I am looking forward to more books in this series!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment