Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Review: Hunting for a Highlander by Lynsay Sands

Hunting for a Highlander Hunting for a Highlander by Lynsay Sands
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hunting for a Highlander by Lynsay Sands is book 8 in the Highland Brides Series. This is the story of Dwyn Innes and Geordie Buchanan. I have read (and Loved!!) the other books in this series which of course added to my enjoyment of this one. But I did feel you could make this a standalone book if you wish to do so. Dwyn, her sisters and some other ladies have been invited to the Buchanan house to try to win other the remaining Buchanan family members that are single. Dwyn doesn't feel that she has what is needed to catch a husband nor does she want to put on the attitude that the other ladies are doing to catch husbands. So, she has settled into the mind set that she will be a spinster. Dwyn ends up climbing up a tree at one time to escape from everything. This is where Geordie happens upon her when he is returning home and thinks she needs his help. Of course words and kissing might have been exchanged between them. Now feelings are engaged but danger is lurking near by... This was a must read for me because I am a big fan of this author's writing.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment