Sunday, December 3, 2023

GOING ALL IN by Kate Campfield

 

Release Date: December 1

She’s going to lose a bet… or I’m going to lose her heart.

I’m about to lose my future wife, and we aren’t even married yet. But despite me being sure she’s the one I’m meant to marry, Holly’s convinced we’re not meant to be. That may have something to do with my mom being engaged to Holly’s dad, but we didn’t know about that until 
after the hottest night of our lives. That means nothing to Holly now, though; she wouldn’t be caught dead dating a stepbrother.

Maybe I should be offended, but I’m not really her stepbrother 
yet, and I see no problem with our relationship moving forward. But she’s determined to find a date for the upcoming wedding—anyone but me.

Holly’s about to learn that when I set my sights on something I really want, I go all in. I’m offering her a bet: if she can meet Mr. Right and show up to the wedding with someone she’s really in love with, I’ll pay up. But if not? She’s mine.

I just hope I haven’t underestimated how much she hates to lose… because there are some things that are more important than winning.

Fans of Meghan Quinn and Pippa Grant will love this steamy, opposites attract Christmas romantic comedy!

Scroll down and One Click now to place your bets on love!

Grab Your Copy Here!
Available in KU
Meet Kate Campfield

Kate writes spicy romantic comedy with all the feels. When she's not writing, you can find her cozying up to horses and telling her kids to clean their rooms while studiously avoiding cleaning her own space. She loves a good alpha hero and a happily ever after and thinks the best books should make you cry, at least a little.

She recently discovered the life-changing magic of cold brew coffee and believes ketchup is a food group unto itself.

Follow Kate on social media and sign up for her newsletter to be the first to know about new releases and freebies, and to hear Ollie the German Shepherd's life advice and book reviews.
(Disclaimer: Ollie is a dog. His advice is bad. Kate does
not recommend following his advice. Unless you are a dog.)

To learn more about Kate and her books, visit here

Brought to you by:

My Review
5 Stars
Going All In by Kate Campfield is the First book in the Betting on Love Series. This is the story of Holly and Maddox. Holly is a social worker who isn't about Christmas since the lost of her mother along with a few other things she has trust issue with. Maddox is a successful Card Player who knows what he wants. Maddox and Holly have a one night stand. Then when she goes to a dinner to meet her father's new women she meets her son too...Maddox. Maddox wants more of Holly but she isn't going along with it. Enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more from this author and series.

No comments:

Post a Comment